Civil Engineering Building (H20) Level 1, Room CE111 Kensington Campus
Research Associate in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering's Research Centre for Integrated Transport Innovation (rCITI)
- Network modelling with a particular focus of incorporating driving behaviour characteristics into theoretical frameworks.
- Empirical investigations into driving behaviour characteristics in the domain of Experimental Economics
- Incident management and modelling, investigations into the occurrence and duration of crashes and predictive modelling
- Traffic modelling approaches accounting for the behavioural implications of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) as well as determining the effectiveness of such systems within transport networks.
Traffic and Transportation Engineer, Cardno Pty Ltd (Sydney, Australia, 2009-2012).
Project experience in microsimulation modelling, intersection modelling, parking assessments and traffic impact assesmments. Significant modelling projects include;
- Narellan Town Centre Traffic Modelling
- North-West Bankstown LEP Traffic Modelling
- Kelso (Great Western Highway) Traffic Modelling for assessment of heavy vehicle accessiblity
- Anzac Parade/Constitution Avenue, Canberra Traffic Modelling
- Merrylands Town Centre Paramics Modelling
- Hornsby Quarry Redevelopment Paramics Modelling