Civil Engineering Building (H20)
Level 1, Room CE111
Senior Researcher in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Level 1: Highway engineering and operation of transport systems
Level 2: Highway engineering design and operation planning of transport systems
Level 3: Optimisation of transport systems
Interest in engineering
Why did you get into engineering?
I like science and I like building things. Engineering is the natural place to start.
What are your research goals?
Look for ways to design transport systems do their tasks in a reliable efficient way.
Advice for prospective Civil and Environmental engineers
You will never run out of opportunities to contribute to the society with skills you learn here.
- ENGG1000 Engineering Design and Innovation
- CVEN3401 Sustainable Transport and Highway Engineering
- CVEN3402 Transport Engineering and Environmental Sustainability
- CVEN4403 Transport Systems - Part 2
- PhD (Transport Engineering) Monash University, Melbourne, Australia; 1986.
- MEng (Urban and Regional Planning) Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand; 1977.
- BSc (Civil Engineering), University of Ceylon, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka; 1975.