Human-Centred And Automated Systems Design
Our research is to design a transport system (drivers, vehicles, the environment and their interactions) that takes into account human capabilities, limitations and other characteristics in order to optimise system performance and make it safe, easy, efficient and satisfying to use.
The Human-Centred And Automated Systems Design pillar is led by Professor Mike Regan.
He and his team undertakes world-class research for a wide range of clients in the folloing areas:
- Road user behavior, performance and safety
- Driver education and training
- Human interaction with automated, intelligent and connected vehicles
- Road, traffic and smart infrastructure design and evaluation
- Sociotechnical system analysis and safety
For more information please contact:
Professor Michael Regan